понедельник, 28 октября 2013 г.

Zip-A-Dee-Doodle Layout Inspiration for BoBunny. "Happy Together"


This is the last LO in an album that I made for my brother and his wife. Now turn for cover - and the album is ready and I will be able finally present it to my brother!

This photo was taken during their honeymoon in Spain. They just walked by picturesque building with a signboard, and without any preparation have treated themselves photo session.



In this LO I wanted to show how self sufficient collection of Zip-A-Dee-Doodle is. It almost does not need any supplements! Zip-A-Dee-Doodle paper, a little Zip-A-Dee-Doodle decorations, Zip-A-Dee-Doodle stamps and LO is ready!







And as always, "from start to finish" video!


Hope you enjoy it!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Ink, Expression/ Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Jewels: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Noteworthy: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Dimensional Stickers: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Stamps: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий