среда, 3 декабря 2014 г.

Not winter mood (BoBunny paper project)

Christmas and New Year will come very soon. Most of those who work with paper, have already started to prepare the cards and all sorts of different winter gifts. And I can not  accept in any way that January will come very soon!

Therefore, my work will be difficult to find a winter or Christmas theme)))


For example, this collage (45*45 сm).

Even the bright colors on the background say that in my head thoughts are about spring and summer!


...in this collage i've used not only paper, but many different materials - I'll write below...







If you look closer, you can see the texture of wooden boards on which I made this collage.


BoBunny products I've used:
Patterned paper:  Vintage Dot/Shadow,  Smile/Primrose, Roses/Madeleine, Dramatic/Modern Miss, Stripe/Elf Magic
Washi Tape: Baby Bump
Glimmer Spray: Bronze, Frost, Gold, Tutu
Pearlescents: Blush, Brilliant Blue, Island Mist 
Glitter Paste: Gold
Ink Pad: Wildberry, Licorice
Stamps: Stained Textures, Stitches

Do you like collages?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий