среда, 3 сентября 2014 г.

EVERYDAY LIFE LO

Everyday Routine


 Ahaha, my everyday life! My everyday life - is daily routine, even though it sounds very boring.
And every day my face looks that way - I do try to smile, but my eyes are closing themselves because I terribly want to sleep.


Fuss and a huge amount of work in progress, the cries and noise, the constant haste mail and e-mails, the Internet and the usual household chores - that's what my everyday life is!


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Endless Love/Head Over Heels, Periodical, Fantasy/Enchanted Garden
Kraft: Gift Bag Chevron
Washi Tape: Black & White Patterned 
Stamp: To The Point 

2 комментария:

  1. Классная страничка! марки и дудлинг придают ей динамичность!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Отличная страничка, приятная по цветам и оригинальная по исполнению!

    ОтветитьУдалить